Vivek is a Keynote Speaker & thought leader on using Culture to Innovate. He’s an ex – JSE-listed COO, Tech Entrepreneur, and Partner at Ideafarms, an international innovation consultancy. Vivek’s work equips an organisation’s culture to support innovation based partly on Design Thinking mindsets – rather than typical top-down processes. With his focus on empathising with the end user, Vivek’s work enables Transformation in corporate South Africa by allowing companies to truly connect & collaborate, across diverse cultures & groups, with end customers, employees, and citizens.
- COO at Choppies, a ZAR 12 Billion JSE-listed FMCG retailer.
- Entrepreneur in MFS Africa, tech startup rated by Fast Company as Africa’s 2nd Most Innovative Company.
- Management in 2 US Fortune 500 firms: Harley-Davidson & Micron.
- MBA from Kellogg, a world Top 5 MBA.
- Experience covering 20 countries, 4 continents, and African, Western, and Indian business cultures.
CONTACT VIVEK TO DISCUSS YOUR CULTURE & INNOVATION NEEDS!